
To celebrate our third wedding anniversary Scott and I had dinner a great little French restaurant near our place in DC. As our first official date since our skating trip at the Sculpture Garden in February (Scott's first time on skates! He stepped onto the ice and took off like an expert. We skated for two hours and Scott didn't fall until the last ten minutes. I think he did so well because of my superior instruction.) I was looking forward to this so much that I almost ruined it by being anxious that the date wouldn't live up to my expectations. Once we got to Le Chat Noir I calmed down, Scott got out the camera and we started to have fun. We tried to pronounce crepes, but it ended up sounding like crap so out of concern for other patrons, or just because we were bored... we took 20 fuzzy pictures of the two of us and ended up with two where neither of us looked goofy.

After too much food and plenty of cider we took a walk around the National Cathedral and headed for home refreshed and relaxed. Pav had fun with her first sitter other than Grammy or one of the HHMI scholars so I think we'll try it again sometime. Hopefully before December!



2 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys!!
Happy belated Anniversary! I'm so sorry we couldn't be there to watch Pavlina for you. It sounds like you had a blast and your picture is adorable. We just celebrated our 5th year anniversary and we ended up taking the kids out to eat with us the night before because of Sanoe's crazy schedule (he's in his surgery rotation). We miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment