Scott and Jim watch as Pav interferes with their game.
Pav and "her" barnWhat could be better than great barbeque, free Haagen Daaz and nachos, and winning a $50 door prize? A zip line!
Heather and Pav ready for the zip line
H & P on the zip line
Scott ready for the line
S on the zip lineWe had a wonderful time eating, mini golfing, tether balling, eating, balloon animaling, zip lining, bouncy thinging, eating, face painting and bingoing to avoid the rain, eating, baseball hitting, zip lining, and eating some more. Nothing feels more like summer than eating corn on the cob and watermellon outdoors, or spending an entire day outside, even when it pours down rain. Pav loved the mud puddles and I was so pleased that I had decided to do laundry yesterday.




1 comment:
I can't find your email all of a sudden, but I feel compelled to discuss the mystery of the universe, which years ago yawned its abysmal mouth in hazy contemplation of the space and time you would occupy. Today, it's worth stepping back and allowing the heady sublimity of space and time, and the dizzyingly infinitesimal portion of each you occupy to sink in a bit - to acknowledge your place in space, your effect on time and on those that share both with you. Today, Heather Steward-Tharp, may spacetime echo my wish: happy birthday. Congratulations on occupying time and space in a way uniquely yours, and thank you for sharing the universe with me, and enriching the part of it that is mine.
Post a Comment