Friday, July 10, 2009

Funny Things She Says

Every day Pavlina says something funny or profound that makes me want to write it down and remember it forever. I almost never do. I have the worst memory and by the time I am undistracted, the thought is usually gone. Today, Pavlina was napping in our bed when Scott got home from work. He was hungry so we shared a piece of pumpkin bread and then went to wake the Munchkin with a family snuggle. She started to stir in the super cute way she has and Scott and I whispered about what to have for dinner. I suggested leftovers, he suggested more pumpkin bread and then Pav eyes wide open and chipper piped up with "and then chocolate?" She closed her eyes and snuggled back in. We had a good chuckle at her, then she scowled and pointed at us and said "I smell pumpkin. In your mouth." Then closed her eyes again and smiled.



This video is from a couple of months ago, but but I think it does a good job of showing Pav's impish side.

2 comments:

kaelene said...

She is so grown up! I can't believe it! I love the chocolate mustache and beard, and her smiley face. Maka always wants to see his picture after I take it too. Thanks for sharing!

Hyperchondriac said...

she's absolutely adorable as always. and don't kids say the darnest things? are you guys moving to London next?
j