Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Couple of Firsts

Yesterday afternoon I put Pavlina in her crib, read her a story, gave her a kiss and went to take a shower. As I was finishing up in the bathroom the door started to open. I figured Bella was coming in to keep me company, but I was wrong. Instead of a short, fat, dark brown cat, a tall, blond with a proud, but nervous grin joined me. Whatever are we going to do now that she can climb out of her crib?
And speaking of tall... Pav stumped the Pediatrician today. He had to get out his tape measure to double check her height. But she really is in the 100th percentile.



If I didn't still remember her birth I would say she cannot be my child. As she already towers over my height at her age, she must take after her Dad's side. Grandma Tharp, you may have a competitor on the way.

1 comment:

Hyperchondriac said...

oh dear. she's talking 100words a min, running like the wind and now she climbs out of the crib. the little baby girl is growing up fast! maybe she might demand her own big girl bed soon!