Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cherry Blossoms 2009

As I write this post I am remembering that our very first blog entry had a picture of Scott and Pavlina and I walking amongst the cherry blossoms in the Kenwood Neighborhood last year. So although it hasn't been quite a full year since we started documenting and sharing, it is getting close. I hope you aren't bored yet.
A couple of weeks ago we braved the crowds of Cherry Blossom Fesival goers with some friends from the Cloister to picnic by the Tidal Basin on the National Mall. Afterward, Scott and I (and a sleeping Pav enstroller) attempted to walk around the basin, however, we soon realized it would take us hours with the crowds:

So we took goofy pictures of ourselves instead:Yay Spring!

2 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Wow! What amazing pictures!! I especially love the "goofy" one of you and Scott and the gorgeous black and white one of Mina.

Sorry that I never got back to you this week! That's so wonderful that Mina is in school now, I can't believe she growing up so fast. So Elise has Joyschool the opposite days of Mina and I am currently babysitting 3 days a week... But usually on Tues and Th I'm free after 12:30!! Let's seriously work something out - because we miss you and the weather is absolutely beautiful!!

kaelene said...

You guys look so great! Pav is sure growing up fast. We miss you so much! The cherry blossoms look beautiful this year. How is everything else going? Say hi to everyone for us. Love ya!