I've been wanting a way to stay in touch with family and friends (new and old) for awhile now. Although this seems a little impersonal, it's better than never hearing from us again, as my letter writing skills are lacking. So Welcome! to our new cyberhome. Our earthly home is going to keep changing for the next few years so if you can't keep up with our address, at least you can meet us here.
While searching for a good picture of the three of us to post with this first entry, I realized that there really is no such thing. Either Scott or I are always behind the lens! This was the best I could do. We're enjoying the cherry blossoms Washington DC is so famous for in the loverly Kenwood neighborhood. If anyone wants to come visit us next year, might I recomend mid-April? It is gorgeous.



No comments:
Post a Comment